- What makes your baby carrier wraps better than other wraps?
Our baby carrier wraps are up to 61% lighter, 27% narrower and 3.5 feet shorter than other wraps. The compact size makes it easier to tie and perfect for any climate.
What are your wraps made of?
Our striped wraps are made from a lightweight bamboo/organic cotton blend fabric. The bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. The organic cotton makes it stronger, more stable and resistant to pilling.
Our solid colored wraps are made from 50% Supima Cotton / 50% Micro Modal. Our fabric is custom knitted at the finest textile mill on the west coast. Supima cotton is a extra long staple premium, luxury fiber. It is 45% stronger, retains color better, is softer and more resistant to pilling than ordinary cotton. Micro Modal makes the fabric soft, silky, and gives it a beautiful sheen.
I'm a plus size mom, will your classic wrap carrier fit me?
Our wraps are a one size fits most. You may need to tie the wrap in the back, but that does not compromise the safety or function of the wrap.
What is the weight limit for your classic carrier wrap?
The wrap is designed for baby's first year. It is best used from birth to 30 pounds but can be worn until no longer comfortable.
What are the benefits of babywearing?
- Happier babies: Babywearing for three hours a day reduced infant crying by 43% overall and 54% during evening hours
- Healthier babies: Premature babies who are touched and held gain weight faster and are healthier than babies who are not
- Smarter babies: Babywearing allows infants to view and interact with their surroundings which stimulates their brain and helps them learn about the world around them
- Gives you freedom to do the things you need to do while keeping baby close
- Develops stronger bond between infant and caregiver
- Can reduce post-partum depression
- Frequent babywearing promotes independence in babies
Do you ship worldwide?
How do I care for my wrap?
Machine wash cold, gentle/delicate cycle. Lay flat to dry. After it's dry, you can throw it in the dryer for a few minutes with a dryer sheet to soften it back up.